Mains or Power/Data LED
- Solid Green: Unit has been plugged in to an outlet with at least 60VAC*
- Off: Unit is unplugged or the power is off.
*Note: Output will not come on unless input voltage is greater than 109VAC for more than 5 seconds
- Solid Red: Output is isolated from the grid due to either an Over Voltage or Brownout (under voltage).
- Flashing Red: Flashes for 1 hour after recovery from either an Over Voltage, Brownout(Under voltage), or voltage sag.
CVSS or Current Surge LED
- Flashing Red: Flashes for 1 hour after recovery from Voltage Sag
TVSS or Voltage Surge LED
- Flashing Red: Flashes for 1 hour after recovery from a Voltage Surge
- Solid Green: L-N Polarity is correct, GND is connected.
- Solid Red: Either L-N Polarity is switched, or GND is disconnected.